BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catch Up

Well, once again, I haven't kept up with this, so I have decided this afternoon will be "Catch Up" day. Since the last time I wrote we have done many things, so let's start at the beginning! First are some pictures from our trip to West Virginia for my cousins wedding. (I retrieved them from my parents camera when we were at the beach--stories to follow in a later blog).

This is what happens when Grandma plays with Harper's hair.

Harper's baths in the sink. This actually was her last real sink bath, as she's now in her bumbo seat in the tub.

Harper and Amanda at Traci's house. She spit up on Amanda and it went down her dress all the way to her ankle. She's still happy to be holding her :) - I have great friends!

Harper and Traci. She hosted a "Welcome back Amanda and Aaron and Welcome to the World Harper" dinner. We ate cheese from France and had a great time seeing each other!!

This was Harper's little nook in the bedroom. She fit so nicely!

Just waking up from her nap! :)

So there's our WV trip in pictures. I'll add another entry soon!

0 comments: