BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Short and Sweet

I'm titling this post to foreshadow my hopes for the next couple of days :) The only news I have to post is that Dewey will be arriving by May 1st--hopefully sooner! I'm scheduled to be induced on April 30th at 7:30 in the morning. The doctors don't think it will be a long process as I'm already showing signs of progress, and just want to move this along so they don't take the risk of something going haywire with my blood pressure. I had my last appointment today and Dewey is 100% healthy according to the non-stress test. He/she must also be 100% happy in there and taking his/her time to appear. So, say a prayer Thursday morning, or NOW, that things will get moving! We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

The Magees said...

Yay!! We are so excited!! We will be praying for yall!
-Tricia, Patrick and Anne Louise

Sarah Rachel said...

YAY!!!! SO excited!!! I can't wait to hear if Dewey is a he or she, if Dewey gets a different name (frankly I'm getting attached to the name Dewey), and especially to see a pic!!! I'll be praying for you! Love you guys! =)

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Any news yet?? I can't wait to find out!