BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Little Concern, and A Lot of Rest

As some of you know, we went for our normal 24 week appointment yesterday, and Leslie's blood pressure was just a little higher than what they like to see. So, after a four hour observation in the hospital and labwork that came out "beautiful" (according to the nurse), they sent us home with some blood pressure medication and instructions for "strict bedrest" until next week when we'll go for an ultrasound and follow up appointment. We're praying ultimately that this baby remains healthy and growing, but also that the medicine will do it's job and Leslie's blood pressure goes down and stays there. So until next week, movies will be watched, books will be read, and "strict bedrest" will be had!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still so excited for you two...
I will pray that baby Dewey continues to grow perfectly. I can't imagine how much God already loves your baby.
I miss you guys!

-Rachel Eaton

Ruthie said...

Yes yes yes!! A Magee Baby Blog is just what the doctor ordered (for me). Much love and Tommy and I are here to offer anything you want or need!

Ruthie

bradshawstories said...

You are already a great momma! Sounds like it's time for DV-R.

Chad S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad S said...

I'm so happy for you two! Your photo is beautiful - what a glowing mother to be! (And I'm sure Kevin looks great too : ) Wishing you plenty of good bed rest in the next couple of days and know you guys are in my thoughts.